Our research and development works.
The use of oscillating working elements for sea waves energy extraction by the companies mentioned above can be sufficiently extended. Our high technology is based on operation of hydro generator in the field of nonlinear oscillating hydrodynamical modes and construction of device as a whole oscillative system (KNOW-HOW)
1. Considerable experimental researches of flows and forces during oscillations of the cylinder in a wide range of frequency variations and amplitude of oscillations have been conducted. New unknown in science mechanisms are revealed, see animations below:
2. A basis of experimental results of cylinder oscillations in nonlinear oscillative mode has been formed.
3. An experimental research method of kinetic, dynamical and energy characteristics of oscillating cylinder as an oscillative system has been developed.
4. Principles of mechanical energy transmission and conditioning from sea waves to electric generator are developed.
5. Energy conversion technique from mechanical to electrical has been worked out.
6. A method and program of device calculation as a whole oscillative system has been developed.
7. Patents on wind power and hydroelectric generators with oscillating working parts (wings, cylinders, slats and other) for 80 years period have been collected.
8. Groundwork for theory of wind power and hydroelectric generators with oscillating wing has been laid.
9. Calculation method of elastic body for energy transmission has been worked out.
Advantages of using nonlinear oscillative aero-hydrodynamical modes:
1. Reduction of hydrodynamical and aero-dynamical drag with the help of water -flow elements and oscillations.
2. Usage of added elasticity (elasticity caused by vortex structure of fluid body near oscillating wing). It will lead to volume increase of fluid medium participating in aero-hydrodynamical interaction with oscillating wing and, as the result, increasing of effective hydraulic square and coefficient of flow energy extraction.
3. Due to vortex structure near oscillating wing effective hydraulic square can be increased several times.
It will lead to increase of energy extraction at the same wing oscillation amplitude.
Construction of device as a whole oscillative system will give the following advantages:
1. It will lead to increase of flow energy extraction and cheapening of construction;
2. Using of added elasticity instead of (or additionally) elastic member of the cylinder construction. It will lead to simplification and cheapening of the construction.
3. Using of special distribution of elastic and weight cylinder characteristics for conformance of external power supply with input characteristics of transmitting matching element. Due to these elements extraction of flow kinetic energy increases.
4. Usage of special transmitting matching elements for conformance of flow dynamic and kinematic characteristics with loading (power user). It will lead to matching of energy transmission from energy resource to generator (otherwise, energy will turn back to the flow).
5. Application of adaptive microprocessor control system will lead to ultimate output.
6. Implementation of physical effects for extracting additional kinetic energy from latent heat energy and waters pillar potential energy or atmosphere pressure:
1. Rodionov B.N., Sorokodum E.D. Vortex energy// Construction material, equipment and technologies of XX Century. – 2001, 3(26). нќін°ё,29.
2. Sorokodoum E. Vortex heat-generators // New Energy Technologies. Issue # 2(5), March-Aprel 2002, p.17-18.).
See our website:
(1.С®е©®оЇў нћїнї®Л®, Т®сЇ«®еґ¬ Г®В® ГЁнє†н¶ўбЅ о¦°д¦Ій« // ТІсЇ©Іж¬јојҐ ж±Ёб¬», пў®сґҐ®гЎйЈ¬ у¦¶п¬®д©Ё Ц• г¦Єнћєнј – 2001, 3(26). нќін°ё,29.
2. Sorokodoum E. Vortex heat-generators // New Energy Technologies. Issue # 2(5), March–Aprel 2002, p.17-18))
Т¬. оЎё тЎЄІ
Considering our results and offers, hydroelectric stations with oscillating elastic cylinders will have much better hydrodynamic and power characteristics compared to traditional ones.
Hydrogenerators with oscillating elastic cylinders can reduce several times setting cost and electric energy expenses. Its possible to assimilate production of generators suggested above from 0.1 kW to 100mW. They can be used to extract energy of sea waves.